Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Play Day Week Challenge: Day 2

It's fifty-seven degrees out and raining, and the kids are happily playing outside. Fred just came inside fessing up to having jumped in a rather large mud puddle, assuming I would want him to take a bath immediately. This pretty much cleared up any lingering doubt about whether their hindrance to playing outside in questionable weather came from me or from them. Though I am not looking forward to dealing with all the wetness when they come inside, I sent a very excited and relieved four year old back out into the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Our two are the same. When the rain starts they both squeal (it's what I imagine having girls is like) and bolt for their gumboots to get out in the rain, ergo MUD.

    My citified washing machine is in therapy.

    prinn xxx
    www.faheyyounger.com

    ReplyDelete